Nongsa Point Marina & Resort features 65 world class berths designed by globally acclaimed Bellingham Marina, including 2 berths for mega yachts up to 130 feet. Each berth comes with a dedicated utility pedestal with electricity and water. The marina is also equipped with a mobile sewerage pump out system that can be brought to each berth. A central fuel jetty is available to provide both diesel and gasoline.
||Daily or Day Trip
|20 ft - 120 ft
||IDR20,000 / foot
||IDR200,000 / foot
- The overall length shall be the measurement from the extreme point of the bow to the extreme point on the stern, including all gear and appurtenances.
- Berthing fees must be paid in advance. Deposits will be imposed for long term berthing.
- Boat must be insured to be operated in Indonesian waters, against loss, damage, fire, third-party and other liabilities.
- Boat must be fitted with working IMO approved AIS Class A/B.
- Boat occupying more than 50% of the width of a double-berth and boat operating commercially will be charged twice the prevailing rate.
- Above fees is inclusive of port & harbour taxes with Terms & Conditions apply.
- Restaurant / miscellaneous bills to be paid weekly basis or before departure whichever is early.
- Utilities bills to be paid monthly basis or before departure whichever is early.
- The Management reserves the right to review and revise all rates and price without prior notice.
- Electricity : IDR 2,500 per kWh.
Power plugs are charged rental of IDR 20,000.00 per day or you may purchase one.
- Water : IDR 35,000 per m3.
- Diesel, Petrol and Outboard Engine Oil is available.
- Please check with Marina Office for latest price.
|International / Domestic Clearance
*Compulsory payable to the appointed agent via marina office
*Additional charges will be imposed if documents not in order